Delivery, terms of delivery, retention of title, risk of transfer, interruption or suspension of delivery
(1) Delivery will be made only after payment of the total amount of the order.
(2) We currently deliver everywhere in Brussels and in the following municipalities; Drogenbos (1620), Genesis (1640), Hoeilaart (1560), Kraainem (1950), Linkebeek (1630), Overijse (3090), Rhode Saint-Genèse (1640), Wemmel (1780), Wezembeek-Oppem (1970), Zaventem (1930).
(3) The delivery takes place at the address that you have indicated as delivery address in the form on our website. In case of a change of address please send an e-mail to Komi Box (firstname.lastname@example.org).
(4) Komi box will deliver the boxes ordered on Sunday or Monday following the order, depending on your choices. You are therefore required to ensure that it is possible to deliver the products by hand to the address you have indicated, and during the time slot that you have confirmed to us. If hand delivery is not possible, for whatever reason, the customer will be considered in default of acceptance, and will be solely responsible for any costs or damages resulting therefrom.
(5) If delivery of the products by hand is impossible, the contract will be deemed to be fulfilled by depositing the products at a neighbour's home or, failing that, at your door. Delivery under these terms is entirely at the risk of the customer and Komi Box is not responsible for the deterioration or disappearance of the products.
(6) Upon delivery of an order containing alcohol, our delivery person is entitled to demand a valid ID in case of doubt regarding the age of the person who ordered. If the person turns out to be a minor, our deliverer reserves the right not to deliver the order.
(7) Any delivery problem (missing or damaged item) must be reported to us within 48 hours on 0477/53.74.70 or by e-mail at email@example.com. The corresponding returned item must then reach us within 14 days after receipt, requesting an exchange or refund.